This page contains information for contributors.
Tentative Time line:
- Once an author accepts the offer of contributing, we request a brief proposal of only 100-150 words on your proposed topic within six weeks following your acceptance, on which the editors will provide feedback.
- 15th January 2017: First submissions due
- 15th January 2017- 15th February : Review of submissions (2 internal reviewers – likely section editor and section leader but external reviewer can be brought in)
- 15th Feb 2017- 15th March: revisions of individual entries
- 15th March 2017 – 1st May 2017: Final revisions
Click the links to download the pdfs.
- Style and editing guildlines
Taylor and Francis Author Guidelines May 13
- Tentative Outline for the Handbook
Tentative Outline for the Handbook
- Sample Chapters from the 2009 Handbook of Genetics and Society.
Adele E. Clarke, Janet Shim, Sara Shostak and Alondra Nelson. (2009) ‘Biomedicalising genetic health, diseases and identities.’ In The Handbook of Genetics and Society. Edited by Paul Atkinson, Peter Glasner and Margaret Lock. Routledge. pp. 21-40